Jalan Hang Lekiu, Nongsa
Batam, 29465, Indonesia
Turi Beach is situated between Nongsa Point Marina and Nongsa Village Resort in the northeastern peninsula of Batam, Riau Islands, Indonesia. From the resort, Hang Nadim Airport is only 15 minutes away, while Singapore is just 35 minutes by ferry from nearby Nongsapura Ferry Terminal.
You can also explore these key places of interest close to the resort:
- Major shopping, cultural, and entertainment areas – 20 to 35 minutes by car
- Vihara Duta Metria Buddhist Temple – 25 minutes by car
- Barelang Bridge (Batam Icon) – 50 minutes by car
- Penyengat Island – 60 minutes by boat
- Restored Vietnamese Refugee Camp and Museum – 60 minutes by car
- Malay Kampong Village – 10 minutes by car
You’ll find Nagoya Town is just 40 minutes by car while Batam Center is even nearer at 25 minutes.